TexFIT - Textile and Fashion Innovation in Tuscany
Innovation in textiles and fashion: this is the focus of TexFIT, international brokerage event dedicated to the new technologies for textile and fashion sectors.
TexFIT offers companies in textile, footwear, fashion and mechanical textile sectors the opportunity to meet and discuss with international research centers specialized in textiles, both technical and for clothing, to evaluate new products, new technologies and new projects.
Through the Matchmaking methodology, an afternoon of bilateral meetings of 20 minutes each, pre-organised, will be structured to evaluate possible collaborations.
- Textile for clothing
- Technical textiles
- Fashion & accessories
- Advanced production systems
- Textile machinery
Have the opportunity to find business partners, discover new technologies, meets European R&D centers covering all the value chain of Textile and Fashion Innovation
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase products, projects or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by contacting the more advanced R&D Institutions specialised in your sector
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products, Technologies & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's technologies
Matchmaking – How does it work?
It is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings of 20 minutes.
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Texfit takes you to Europe!
Our partner initiative TEX4IM is organising an International Matchmaking Event for Textile and Clothing companies that will take place in Stockholm on November 13th and 14th.
Download the Save the Date
Some financial benefits are available on a first-come first-served basis !!!