TexFIT BE organisers list is composed by the organisations reported at Contact page of this website .
For any questions or issues related to TexFIT Brokerage Event you can contact the TexFIT STAFF.
- Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you cannot attend a meeting you must first cancel your meeting always through the platform, which will update the agenda alerting the involved participants minimising inconveniences to them. You have also to notify the organisers about your inability to attend.
- As mentioned in the How it works section, max 2 persons for each organisation are allowed to participate, i.e. 1 accompanying person, whose data have to be inserted in the Organiser questions, under your profile. The availability for further persons participation should be checked with TexFIT BE staff. A second, separated profile of the same organisation (different registration, different contact person) has to be checked with TexFIT BE staff and it is generally discouraged to maximise the number of participant organisations and thus the matching opportunities for everyone.
- Requests of meeting are given ACCEPTED by default. If you want to cancel or reject a meeting, you have to manually do it from the Meetings panel. Check regularly your meetings during the booking phase to cancel meetings not interesting to you and to get back free time slots for other meetings.
- Your preliminary meeting’s agenda will be released few days before the event. Last minutes changes are not uncommon in these kind of events, thus check your online agenda /b2match app regularly, as they always represent the most updated agenda.
- TexFIT2019 Org have the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting, before, during or after the event.
- After the event, participants have to fill in the online feedback reports regarding the meetings evaluation and evolution, communicate resulting cooperation agreements and info about meetings arranged onsite or held outside the BE space with other BE participants in the days of the event, not included in their online agenda.
- Videos and pictures of venue and participants will be recorded on behalf of TexFIT2019 Org (any available format and storage medium is possible) to promote the event and its possible future editions, share knowledge, report organisers activities. Participation to the event entails also the authorisation that your images and sounds may be recorded, reproduced and published in web, tv, newspapers, electronic formats for the purposes cited above.
- The event goal is to create opportunities for business and research collaborations, get known, find potential partners for the registered participants, at the event and after the event. TexFIT2019 Org might further promote your TexFIT2019 BE public profile within their networks and contact you to verify your interest in exploring possible collaborations. In that regard, no contact details are shared without your consent. Personal data are thus collected through the registration form and during TexFIT2019 BE to be used for those purposes. In addition, contact data of participants could be used to contact them in the future to be invited to the future editions of TexFIT. Data are shared only among TexFIT2019 Org, stored and processed using reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect them. They will be retained for feedback, agreements and event performances monitoring as long as the TexFIT2019 BE website is kept alive (normally 2 years).
- TexFIT2019 Orgs are the data controller of the information provided. Under EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, you have the right to be informed, to access, to rectify, to ask for elimination, to object or limit processing and to portability regarding your personal data. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, please contact the TexFIT2019 BE staff.
- TexFIT2019 Org may modify these terms from time to time up to its sole discretion. You will be notified about an upcoming change prior to its effective date by e-mail.